Sourdough workshops in the Netherlands
Want to learn how to make sourodugh bread? So, come and join my workshop. I will walk you through every step of the process.
You will even learn to use your senses to make real bread without additives. Also, how to create and maintain your starter. Additionally, you will know more about fermentation in general, types of flour and how flour influences the dough.
During the workshop, you will learn everything you need to make delicious rustic bread at home and you will even receive yeast to continue your learning. As this is a small-person workshop, I give individual attention and you will have enough time to ask all questions.
Fill in the form and I will contact you soon.
What is included in the workshop
A sample of my starter, a dough scraper, a booklet with recipe and information, coffee, tea and a snack with Baila's treats.
Optional: A banneton (rising basket) to take your dough to bake at home. Cost: €7.00
What do you need to know:
- This is a workshop for beginners or for those who have tried it a few times and want to improve.
- There is a theoretical part, but most of the time we will be hands-on
- Minimum 2 and maximum 4 people
- Duration +/-5 hours
- Time: from 12:00 to 17:00
- Where: in the region of Utrecht – Netherlands
- Price: €75
Fermentation workshop conditions in the Netherlands
- Cancellation is done exclusively by email and is free of charge up to 10 days in advance. If you cancel 7 days in advance, you will be refunded 50% of the amount. From 6 days in advance, it will not be possible to make a refund. You can send a replacement (let us know 2 days in advance).
- Baila Bakes reserves the right to cancel a workshop at any time. In this case, another date will be chosen and confirmed or the amount paid will be refunded.
- Participation in the workshop or use of kitchen and oven utensils is at your own risk.